Friday, January 20, 2012
Hair Cut!
I finally got my hair cut today. It was way over due. I went with my best friend Shannon and we both got our hair cut short. I think they cut off over 8 inches. It feels so nice to have short hair once again. What was I thinking letting my hair get that long. It was to the middle of my back, I don't think I have ever had my hair that long in my life. It was nice while I had it, glad it's gone though.
We went to a place called the Stepping Stones. It was a really nice place. We had coupons, $15 for a hair cut. Good deal! They ladies were really nice. The stylist that did my hair thought I was 16 years old! She got a good tip. It was nice to have someone think I was way younger then what I am. I think I will be going back to that place again. It was good pampering, even if it was just getting our hair done. Maybe next time we will go for massages or manicures.
Here is what I now look like,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like it that you look 16, too! That would make me look like I am, like, 39? Glad you were able to have a day out with Shannon.
Post a Comment