Saturday, March 10, 2012
Day 19: Something Orange
Ok I give up! I'm tired of trying to find something orange to take a picture of. There are things that are orange, but I really don't want to take pictures of them. I have a couple of shirts, but I don't really want to take a picture of a boring o'l shirt and there is no way that I going to post a picture of me in an orange shirt. So this this what you get. I didn't take the picture, Jeremy did. So am I cheating?
Ok, it's orange and blue but I think it counts. This is Jeremy's new BSU Xbox 360 controller. He's pretty proud of it, he made it himself. Well put the pieces together anyway. He is planning on make all different kinds. I know he will be making a Tennessee one of his mother. So I hope you all like my orange thing and if you want a controller like this let Jeremy know.
I am sure now that I posted this I will see lots of awesome orange things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment