Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Spending time with Grandma Raytha
Jeremy's mother came up to visit with us from Tyra's birthday. She wasn't with us very long, but it was good to spend time with her. She spoiled my kids and my animals, like she usually does.
She took us to go see the movie The Lorax. It was a pretty good movie, the kids enjoyed it.
After the movie the girls went swimming at Raytha's hotel. They loved it, they love to swim.
This is my favorite picture I took that day.
Raytha took us out to eat a lot while she was here. We don't get to do that very often. I think I put on a few pounds too. I guess I will be trying to burn them off this week.
She took some pictures of us the day before she left. They turned out pretty good other then I was in them.
It was good to have Raytha here, it was good to celebrate my little girls birthday, but I am ready to get everything back to normal. I'm hoping for good weather so I will feel like doing more things. Next week is spring break and it will be crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment