Friday, April 5, 2013

James & the Giant Peach


We finally got to watch James and the Giant Peach.
I think the girls really enjoyed this movie, they were really into it and at the end of the movie Tyra asks, "that's not a real is it"  Which I told her no it was only a story.
I thought that was pretty funny she would ask that.

We enjoy some nice bbq hot dogs.  It was fun to go out and bbq on a nice day, even if all we cooked was hot dogs.
We also enjoyed some other yummy food, except I forgot the peaches.  How can we have a James and the Giant Peach party without peaches.  We'll we had a peach drink that Tyra didn't like.  She wouldn't have eaten the peaches either.

We had some yummy fruits and veggies
Peach juice
Hot Dogs
Some yummy lettuce




I think the girls really liked this dinner, but what kid doesn't like Hot Dogs.

After dinner we had some goodies.
Gummy worms, gummy butterflies and peach rings
We ate some Grasshoppers
We made some antennas to wear


girls watching the movie

eating some ice cream

After eating yummy goodies we made bugs out of egg cartons



our bugs
The girls gave this movie 2 thumbs up!

1 comment:

The Moore Family: said...

James and the Giant Peach - one of my fav's! Looks like you had fun!