Day 15: Share your love story
Here goes, I will try my best.
So I met my husband in high school. We went to the same school, he was a senior and I was a junior. We had 1 class together Chemistry (isn't that ironic). If you could believe it I was kind of shy and didn't talk to many people in that class. One day I sat in front of Jeremy and he decided that maybe he should talk to me, so he started a conversation by showing my pictures of Salma Hayek in her swim suit in his agenda book. I will tell you that conversation didn't last long. I think I looked that the pictures and then at him and smile and then turned around. What do you say to that? I don't think I talked to him for the rest of the school year. I thought he was some big jock since he was into sports like track and wrestling. He did admit to me later when we started dating that he use to check out my bottom a lot in that class. I did have a cute bottom.
Well, Jeremy ended up joining the LDS church, I didn't convert him, some other girl did. And that's how we kind of got to know each other. I would talk to him at stake dances and other church activities. But we never dated, until I needed a date for prom my senior year and decided to ask him.
And that's where it all started. We have been together since.
I graduated, he joined the army and went off to basic training. He got to come home for Christmas and when we were at my aunt and uncles house for Christmas eve he asked me to marry him, and of course I said yes. He didn't ask me in front of everyone cause he didn't want to die, so he asked me outside. It was pretty romantic. He left again for basic and we got married a month after he got back home. We got married in the beautiful month of May.
We have been married for 12 now. I think we have now finally gotten use to each other. We have our hard times and we have our good time. The good out way the bad. We have 2 beautiful children, a dog and a 2cat, Netflix and a house of our very own. The perfect love story.
Sorry I am not a mushy person so I hope you guys weren't hoping for some wonderful romantic story.
Day 16: Cover a news story
I'm not going to cover a news story cause I don't get to pay to much attention to the news. I'm sure you guys know more then I do. Plus the news tells the story better then I do, and I'm not sure on my opinions sometime, I just know some things make me upset and some things make me happy. Plus the news has way more sad things then happy things, and I don't like to be sad. So if you want a news story go pick up a news paper, I'm sure you will find a good one.
17: Vlog!
Nope not going to do it!
Day 18: Describe your personal style
Ok this will be easy.
I usually wear tee-shirt and jeans with tennis shoes and a hoody or some kind of jacket. That's when I decided to change out of my yoga pants, which I call my McDonald pants (a joke between me and my husband). Some days I have curly hair some days I straighten my hair. And the days I go to the gym I put it in a teeny pony tail, cause I don't have a lot of hair, and put a head band on. Lately I haven't been wearing a lot of make up, cause who wants to work out with a ton of stuff on your face. Man, when I talk about working out it makes me sound really buff, good thing this is the internet and you guys can't really see me. So all you guys know (unless you really know me) that I am some buff chic that works out all the time. I like the sound of that, maybe I should do that. I also like thinking you guys are thinking I really tough. Anyways, that is my personal style, just add some cat or dog hair on my clothes and you know my style.
Day 19: Create a resource list
Umm, I don't even know.
Day 20: Write a mission statement for your blog
Ok, this isn't some job, so I would rather not. Plus I don't even know how to write one.
Day 21:Round up the best posts you've read this week and share them
I don't think I read a lot of posts this week, just my families. I guess I did read some about eczema due to my youngest having some problems with it. But it really isn't worth sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment