Thursday, February 13, 2014

I've been slacking on my days

Wow sorry guys I have been really slacking.
Life gets busy and I just don't sit down and write on my blog, then all of those days just stack up.
I think I have 7 to write about.
I think I may skip some, cause that is just way to much stuff to think about.
 
Day 8: Lessons I've learned
Well I have learned a lot of lessons.
I guess a recent one would be learning to live in a city.
Even though I don't live in a big city but it is bigger then where I came from.
So I have learned to manage my time so I have time to get where I need to go because of traffic and to drive like they do in the city.  I have learned about HOA's and water and garbage schedules.
I have learned not to go shopping on certain days and times and what is the best route to drive.
So that is some of the things I have learned.
 
 
Day 9: Write a short Story
Umm, I do not have time for this.  Plus I have no idea what to write about.
 
 
Day 10: 10 facts about yourself
Umm, this might be hard for me to do.
1. I have had heart surgery a few times when I was little
2. I played the drums in high school and still play them once and a while
3. I could probably eat tacos everyday of my life
4. I met my husband in high school
5. I love to bake cookies, it is my stress relief
6. I am a pretty awkward person and if something's going to happen it will happen to me.
7. I sell Scentsy, but I don't think I am very good at it but I try
8. I am terrified of zombies but I still watch zombie movies.
9. I can't wear socks when I sleep because my feet feel Closter phobic
10. I hate peppers and pineapple, the taste and the smell
 
There I hope that satisfied you guys.
 
 
Day 11: Write a letter to your younger self
Keep cool and be yourself.  Don't change for anybody.  Oh and don't work at Walmart, go to college.
 
 
Day 12: Share a local favorite spot
I don't think I have one.  I don't get out to much.  I guess I could say the Meridian Public library.  That is usually the only place we go.  I do like Lucky Perk and Dutch Brothers though.
 
 
Day 13: Have a Pinterest fail?  Blog about it.
I do not have a Pinterest fail, cause I am good at everything I do.  And if I think it could be to hard and I could fail at it I don't do it.  I don't like to fail.  So my motto in life is, Keep it simple stupid.

No comments: