So for Valentine's day I decided to share my top 20 all time romantic movies.
I am not a huge romantic movie fan, you will probably see more comedy and action movies then romantic movies in my movie library. I do have a lot of romantic comedies too.
So here is my list.
20: Robin Hood Prince of thieves
I think every woman likes this movie, and it's not because of Kevin Costner's butt. Maybe for some woman, but not this one.
I think I pick this movie for number 20 is that it is sad but it also has a happy ending.
19: Princess Dairy 2
I chose this movie mostly because the guy is super cute. I love Captain Kurt.
Plus it's a cute movie to watch, makes you smile.
18: Brides Maids
This movie is pretty dirty, but so funny. Makes me laugh really hard every time I watch it. It has a happy ending so it is on my list.
17: Austenland
I just bought this movie and I like it a lot, it is funny and cute. The book is better, which usually always happens. It is a fun watch. Who doesn't love a Jane Austen story line.
16: The Wedding Singer
Great movie, probably one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies.
15: He's Just Not That Into You
This movie makes me laugh, I can't say I like all the story lines but it makes me laugh and I am happy how some of the relationships turn out.
14: Benny & Joon
I Just love this movie, one of my favorites.
13: Better off Dead
Funny movie with a love story. It's great, a must watch.
12: 13 Going on 30
This is a fun movie to watch. Cute love story.
11: Much Ado About Nothing
One of my favorite Shakespeare movies.
10: Far & Away
Once again I think this is a much loved movie for women. It's has drama and happiness.
9: Little Women
This is a cute story about sisters and finding love. It is sad and happy but I like it. I've been meaning to read the book.
8: Dan in Real Life
You have to love this movie, the poor man and what he has to go through but in the end finds love.
7: Return to Me
This was one of my favorite romantic movies for a long time. I would watch it a lot.
6: Pride & Prejudice
Most women love Pride & Prejudice. I chose this one cause the man who plays Mr. Darcy melts my heart. I do love me some Colin Firth though.
5: Dirty Dancing
One of the best romantic movies out there. Has a great soundtrack too. Patrick Swayze you were every girls dream man back then, rest in peace.
4: Princess Bride
Great story, love, action, mystery, danger, comedy, you name it, it has it. If you love the movie, the book is even better.
3: Bridget Jones 2 Edge of Reason
This movie makes me laugh so much. Plus it has Colin Firth in it :)
2: Bridge Jones
If you haven't watched these movies, you should so funny. Love them they are one of my favorites.
My #1 movie is...
1: Leap Year
I love this movie, it makes me feel happy when I watch it. I love the man in it, I love his accent. I think I just have a thing for men with accents, actually I know I do. I think a lot of my movies have men with accents in them. I love them.
So here is my list, you can agree or disagree with me. These would be my choses to watch when I need some happy love movies.




















No comments:
Post a Comment