Friday, March 21, 2014

Days 11-21 maybe

Day 11: If I ran the world
 
Well, I don't really want to run the world.  That would be a hard job and a lot of responsibility.  I could barely run my house hold.  So I would never want to run the world.  I don't think just one person would be able to do that anyway.  I'm sure some have tried and didn't succeed.
 
 
Day 12: Spend 30 minutes on Twitter.  Write a post about what's currently trending.
 
Who has time for that!  Not this girl, I barely have time to write on my blog.
 
 
Day 13: Brag about your kids
 
I could brag about my kids all day, but that would be kind of annoying.  I'll I have to say is my girls are smart, funny and beautiful and I love them!
 
 
Day 14: Unplug for the weekend.  Share your experiences.
 
Well that didn't happen and probably wont happen unless we go camping or something.  Which would be nice.
 
Day 15: Update an old post
 
I would rather not.  I just don't want to look through them and find one that needs to be updated.
 
Day 16: Share a recipe you made recently
 
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is the website I found it on
 
I didn't put the red peppers in because I don't like peppers but I'm sure everyone else does.
We ate it over rice.
It was really yummy, we all loved it and I would eat it over and over again.
You must try it!
 
 
Day 17: Happy St. Patty's Day!  How do you celebrate?
 
Well, we celebrate a birthday on St. Patrick's day.
My oldest daughter was born on St. Patrick's day 10 years ago, so every year on St. Patrick's day we celebrate her birthday.  We usually just go out to eat unless her birthday falls on a weekend, then we party!  This year we just went out to eat as a family and my husband's mom.  It was good.
 
 
Day 18: Host a guest post
 
Ya, I'm not going to do that.  Sorry guys.
 
 
Day 19: Show a before and after.
 
Before their haircuts
 
After their haircuts
 
Which one is better?
 
 
Day 20: It's the first day of Spring!  Seeing any signs yet?
 
Yep, Spring is everywhere.  Leaves coming back, plants are growing so it the grass (not looking forward to mowing).  It smells like spring time.  Now if the weather would at least get to 60 degrees everything would be perfect.
I love spring so much!
 
 
Day 21: Share your Spring cleaning tips
 
I have none, I clean when I want to clean and what I want to clean.  I probably should wash my windows, but they can wait till another day.  As long as my living room, kitchen and bathroom is mostly clean we are good.
I wish someone would come over and do a major spring cleaning to my house though.  I would never tell them they couldn't.


No comments: