Day 4- Are you an expert on a topic? Make a list of tips.
Well I am an expert on a lot of topics, I am good at everything I do.
Ok not really, but I like to think I am an expert on every topic.
I think the only topic I am good at is cookies, well except for regular chocolate chip cookies.
Those are my kryptonite. I do make some awesome cookies though.
I don't think I could sit down and make a list on topics I would be an expert at. I think I am always learning even if I think I am really good at something I feel I always learn something new about that topic. So I don't think I will ever be an expert on a topic, but I can be close to being one though.
Day 5- Make a round up of spring crafts
St. Patrick's day wreath
I made this wreath for St. Patrick's day. I had almost every at home, I just bought the wreath and the bow tie. I was worried it wasn't going to turn out very well and when I first looked at it I didn't like it. But then when I see it driving by my house I think it looks really good.
I made it out of ribbon, and party stuff, the white and green stuff, I have no idea what it is called, it's like the stuff you put on a Christmas tree. A green bow tie and a daisy flower.
Baby Banner
I made this banner for my friend Mariko's baby shower.
It turned out really good I think. I'm hoping it will look good in the baby's room.
It's made out of card board and paper and rope. It was for a Dr. Seuss baby shower.
Washi tape clothes pins
I made this clothes pins also for the baby shower. I used washi tape and mod podge. I am loving washi tape.
Washi tape pen tin
I thought it would be cute to use the washi tape to make a pen tin, I think it turned out cute. I am looking forward to using lots of washi tap. I love it and I want to buy more and do more crafts.
Pokémon washer necklace
I made these Pokémon washer's for my girls so they can wear them on a necklace.
These are easy to make. You just need nail polish.
First you put a white coat on and then when that dries do the other colors you want. After that has all dried put a clear coat on top.
Fabric covered cork board
This will be my next project. We have had this cork board for forever and our cat has scratched it up pretty good. I don't want to throw it away so I figured I would cover it with fabric. Hopefully when I get it done it will look good.
Mirror
This is another future project. Some day I will paint this and hang it somewhere.
Day 6- Turn a favorite quote into a graphic
I don't know how to make a quote into a graphic, but I can tell you some quotes I like.
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me" -Michael Scott
"Never tell me the odds!" -Hans Solo
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living" -Dr. Seuss
"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on Earth." -William W. Purkey
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken" -Oscar Wilde
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt" -Charles M. Schulz
"We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another." -Veronica Roth, Divergent
Day 7- Share a recent shopping haul
Grocery shopping, I hate it!
Day 8- Create a reader survey
I don't know how to do this, and I don't really want to think of a survey to make.
Day9- It's Daylight savings time! Post a reminder or tips for how you deal with the change
I don't really have any tips, I just go with the flow, I usually try to change my clocks when I go to bed. Other then that I don't worry to much about it. Daylight savings time doesn't usually bother me. I am happy the sun will be out more though. I love the sunshine!



No comments:
Post a Comment