Sunday, March 30, 2014

Days 23-31

Day 23: Make a list of people you love to follow on Instagram
Well, I love to follow everyone I am following on Instagram, or I wouldn't follow them.  I do like to see pictures of my family.  I always enjoy seeing my little sisters pictures.  I love to see my friends pictures too.  I don't think I could make a lists of the ones I love, cause I just enjoy seeing everyone's post on there.
 
 
Day 24: Make something you pinned on Pinterest and show it off
Sorry I didn't do this one, I didn't read ahead so I had no idea I was to make something from Pinterest.  I do make a lot of recipes, but not crafts.  Ok, once and a while I'll do a craft.  So maybe next time I will show you what I have made.  Cause I haven't made anything lately.  Been too busy being busy.
 
 
Day 25: Write a how to on starting a garden
Well, I can't really do this one.  I haven't had a garden in years.  I would love to have a garden but I do not.  I always say, "well maybe next year" and then next year comes and I still don't have a garden.  So I guess I should be reading someone else's how to on a garden then writing one myself.  I have a hill in my back yard that would make an awesome garden.  I just need someone to show my how to make it.  I think I can handle the planting and taking care of, just can't figure out how to get a garden up there.
 
 
Day 26: Share what you can't live without
 
 
My Family
 
other things I can't live without are, air, water, food, shelter, toilet paper, books, money (you kind of need money), Netflix and Hulu (ok, I don't really need the last to but it's nice to have).
 
 
Day 27: Create a "101 Things" list
I don't think I will do this one.
 
 
Day 28: Share a favorite childhood memory
I think everything at CJ Strike (most of my childhood was here), which is a lake and a dam that we lived by is my favorite childhood memories.  I loved growing up there and being able to be outside and play and go on adventures.  Having fun with neighbors.  Hanging out with best friends.  Swimming all the time.  It was a great childhood.  There are days I miss living there.
 
 
Day 29: Show us you!
 
Here I am!
 
 
Day 30: Create a playlist of your favorite songs
This would take me forever to make a playlist.  I like so many songs.  I do love The Killers though.
 
I think I have a problem, I can never pin point a favorite of anything.  Songs, food, color, movie, tv show.  There are so many things to choose from how could you just pick one thing to be your favorite.  Is that called indifferent?  I say Red is my favorite color, but I am always attracted to light blues, purples and grays.  I rarely ever wear red.  I just don't think I can pick a favorite.  So I can not give you a favorite song.  I can probably give you a list of artists and bands I like more but that is all.  you might get that another day, Cause I will still have to think about it.
 
Day 31: Tell us what your perfect day would look like
My perfect day would look like, no children or husband (sorry Jeremy) , me being at home in my PJ's probably doing nothing.  No stress, no cleaning, no cooking, just me.  I can read a book if I like, or watch a movie or tv show or I could just sleep.  I could even work on a project if I wanted to.  That would be my perfect day to just do whatever I wanted to do.


No comments: