Thursday, April 3, 2014

April

So I will not be doing the Blog a day this month.  They just all seem like the same things and I just don't feel like doing it this month.  We are going to be pretty busy during the spring and I don't want to worry about blogging.  I need to blog, but I don't want to have to blog.  I really don't have a lot of interesting things to say.  So you may just get normal me this month.  Oh and we will be doing movies night again.  We didn't do it last month cause March is busy and we always had things going on.  So, here is our movie list for this month.
 
April 4: Chicken Run
April 11: Hop
April 18: Finding Nemo
April 25: Harry Potter (the first one)
 
I think these are pretty set in stone, but you never know we might change them.
So hopefully I will find some fun stuff to go a long with the movies.
If anyone has any ideas please let me know, activities or recipes.  We might have to try butter beer when we do Harry Potter.

No comments: