Thursday, April 24, 2014

Movie night update

It seems like in spring we always seem so busy and we just can't stay on schedule.
So here is my update on movie night.
 
A couple weeks ago we didn't do movie night on a Friday, we did it on a Sunday.
So we watched this movie on Sunday April 13th
 
 
The girls love this movie, it is ok.  I guess I can stand it.  They were excited to watch it.  That is why we watched it on Sunday since we didn't watch it on Friday.  It was still going to get watched.
 
Last Friday the 18th we didn't watch a movie at all.  We were going to watch Finding Nemo.  Which surprised me cause Tyra does not like that movie, so I was surprised she was ok with it being on our list.  But we did not watch it.
 
So for next weekend I'm not sure what we will be watching, it could be Finding Nemo, or it could be something else.  Tyra will be at a sleep over at a friends house so it will most likely just be me and Shelby and Jeremy if he would like to join us.  I don't think he is very fond of our movie nights.
 
For the month of May here is our list, not sure if we will stick with it though.
 
May 2: Monster's Inc
May 9: Ratatouille
May 16: Lion King
May 23: Nim's Island
May 30: Jungle Book
 
It could change, there will be movies coming out that my girls will want to watch and I may change it.
 
June we will be starting Movie in the Park.  That will be exciting.  Then I wont have to come up with movies to watch, they did it for me.


No comments: