Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm no good at this

So our movie nights haven't been so good.
It seems like we always have something going on or I forget about it and my children forget to remind me.
 
The last weekend in April Shelby and I did go see a movie, Tyra was at a sleep over so she wasn't with me but we went with my friend Shannon and her kids and seen,
 
 
The kids were excited to see this one.  Especially Shelby, she was waiting a long time to see it.  When it finally got into the cheap theater I took her.  But then Tyra was upset cause she didn't go, but she got to go to a sleep over and Shelby didn't, so I didn't feel so bad.
 
So after the Lego movie we have been really bad about watching movies on Friday's.  On the 2nd of May we had Jeremy's aunt and uncle here visiting and we had fun riding bikes and stuff so we didn't even think about watching Monster's Inc.
On the 9th of May we went grocery shopping pretty late and just forgot to watch Ratatouille.  Plus we were all pretty tired from grocery shopping.
So hopefully this Friday we will get our movie in.  No promises though cause the school is having a carnival and who knows if I will be in the mood to sit down and watch a kid movie after that.  Hopefully we will be getting on track though.  Movie in the park starts next month, that is always pretty exciting.


No comments: