Friday, October 19, 2007

Crazy kids!

Ok, Melyni told me I needed to write something. So I guess I will try. Jeremy left yesterday so I have to talk to little girls for two weeks. Very little adult conversation. It is fun talking to them though. They have been pretty ridiculous since Jeremy left. It first started when we were at the airport. Only Shelby and I took him to the airport. Tyra had school. Well Jeremy was telling us bye and Shelby was just blowing him off. So he started to walk away. That's when she started freaking out. So Jeremy had to come back and hold her and hug her (she's such a daddy's girl). Well, he said bye again and started walking off. This time Shelby was ok with it, she even waved to him. She kept him in her sight though. So when she couldn't see him anymore that's when she started freaking out. So it was quite fun to have everyone in the airport hear us and look at us. It was nice that when we got home and Tyra got home they both took naps. I got to relax a little bit, now my house looks horrible. I didn't feel like cleaning it though. I guess that is what I will be doing tonight when the girls go to sleep. We had some fun yesterday. The kids played with a box that had baby wipes in it. They like to torture the kitten and stick her in the box and carry her a round. They also like to stick her in the cat carrier and leave her there. Poor kitten. Today Tyra got in trouble for sitting on her. The girls have been pretty good today though. I can't wait till Jeremy is home. Two weeks isn't a long time, but sometimes it feels like it.

No comments: