I love it when both of my girls take a nap at the same time. It is so nice. They are so cute. When they are sleeping they look so innocent.
Tyra must have thought that we were going somewhere because she put on her coat and was waiting. I guess she was really tried.
Shelby usually doesn't fall asleep any where but her bed, but she must have been really tired that day.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you've decided to update your blog! I love knowing what's going on in your lives! It was also nice to see you and your little family this weekend...it seems that the bigger our family gets, the less often we make it "out west". It was great to see you and spend the weekend there, though! I love the pictures of your girls, they are so silly. And just hold out on the whole Shelby thing...Lilie was probably the most accident-prone kid I've ever seen! People probably thought that we abused our child with the amount of bruises that she had all over herself, but she seems to have grown out of it as she gets stronger and more agile...I wish I could say that the dare-devil in her has subsided, but it really hasn't, she just falls less often! So good luck! This too shall pass!
Post a Comment