Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

First of all I just wanted to tell everyone happy Halloween! I hope everyone has fun tonight.

Well, we have had a pretty crazy time while Jeremy was gone. He got home safely last night. We are all excited that he is home. The girls gave him really big hugs at the airport. So did I. I think he is glad to be home. He says it's too hot in California.

Any way, we ended up going to Idaho Falls for a week while he was gone. We left a last Sunday to help Nels and Rachel with their girls while Elsie was in the hospital. It was a lot of fun to spend time in Idaho Falls. Tyra had a lot of fun playing with Hazel and Lilie. The last day we were over there we took them to the park. They thought it was a lot of fun to play outside. Rachel and Elsie came home last Tuesday. I am so glad she is doing really well. Hazel and Lilie were so glad that their mom and baby sister were home. We ended up going to Melyni and Alma's house for the rest of the week. It was a lot of fun staying there. I am glad that they let us stay there. My kids can be a little crazy sometimes.
While we were in Idaho Falls we did a lot of walking. We walked to the park that wasn't too far from Melyni and Alma's house. We fed the ducks and the geese. Tyra thought that was fun. We ended up walking all the way to the other side of the falls so we could see them. We were out of bread so we couldn't feed the ducks and geese, but then a lady who had a little boy gave us a piece of bread. So Tyra went up to feed a goose and it bit her finger. I think it just scared her, but she started crying. Poor little girl. She thought it was a lot of being around the geese. Well, other then all the poop. We went back on Thursday to feed them some kixs. I also got my hair color and cut on Thursday. I think it looks good. This was the first time that I have ever colored it professionally. It took a long time though. I was glad that my girls were good for Melyni and Alma. On Friday we got to go trunk or treating at Melyni and Alma's ward. It was a lot of fun. Tyra was a princess (kind of) and Shelby was a pumpkin. There were cheap costumes. I left there real ones at home. The girls had a lot of fun and they got a lot of candy for me to get fat on. I am glad Melyni and Alma helped us eat some of it. Saturday Tyra was all excited to go to the zoo. When we got there we found out it was closed because they were getting ready for boo at the zoo. Tyra wasn't very happy about that. She still talks about it being closed to this day. So we went to Alma's sisters house to help with a quilt. Tyra got to play with other little girls there. She had fun.

Well, on Sunday we came home. It's good to be home. I just wished the cleaning fairies would have cleaned my house while I was gone. They didn't so I had to clean up the mess that we left. It wasn't too bad. I actually got Tyra to help me a little bit. She is doing a lot better now that I threaten to put here toys in a bag (thanks Nels and Rachel for the idea). Tyra was really excited to see her cats, her dog and her Grandma Chick. I just wanted to go to sleep.


Anyway, yesterday was a lot of fun. We got to go to Boise and hangout with my friend Shannon. We hung out at the mall pretty much all day. Tyra and Garrett were handfuls, but they had fun. Next time we will just have to hangout at Shannon's so they can play better. Thanks a bunch Shannon for spending time with us at the mall. We made it to the airport right as Jeremy got there. It was so good to see him. He bought me and the girl pirate shirts. The girls ran around wearing them last night. They acted like they had a peg leg. It was pretty funny. They really liked those shirts.

We get to take our older cat to the vet today because she keeps throwing up and is losing weight. That's a fun thing to do on Halloween. Then we are going to go trick or treating on the air base and then up a the church I think. I am not sure what are plans are. We will have fun. Tyra is really excited to go trick or treating tonight.

I guess that was my long week while Jeremy was gone. It was fun and it was good to spend time with family. We will have to do it again sometime. Hopefully nobody will be in the hospital though. I hope everyone will have a good day today. Keep safe.

No comments: