Thursday, October 11, 2007

A typical day at the Poland house hold.

Well today has just been a typical day. Tyra woke up and went to school. She stayed down there until Grandma Chick was ready to come home. Which was close to 2 o'clock. Grandma asked her if she likes school, Tyra said "no". I think she does though. She said she learned about the letter E and made an Elephant. I am glad she is going to preschool. It is so good for her to be around other little kids.

It is also good that Shelby and I get sometime together. Even though Shelby is pretty winy today. She has had a hard week though. Poor girl keeps on getting hurt. Yesterday she was running and tripped over her own feet and went right into the couch. Not the soft part either. She gave herself a nice bruise on her cheek. She has a bruise under eye, I have no idea where she got that. This weekend she ran into the TV. She got a bruise from that. Patches has attacked her 3 times this week. She has had chairs fall on top of her and she has fallen off chairs. She just keeps getting hurt. I feel so sorry for her. She cry's hysterically when she gets hurt. You get tired of hearing it after a while.

Any way, Jeremy and I should be getting a break tonight. We are planning on going out to eat while Grandma watches the kids. It's the only day we get before he leaves. Jeremy has drill this weekend and me and the girls will be going to Twin Falls. Then on Sunday he will probably have to get ready to leave, like pack and stuff. We don't know exactly what day he will be leaving. It will either be Monday or Tuesday. I'm just glad he will only be gone for 2 weeks and on 18 months. Lucky guy, California sounds nice this time of year. He says it's not going to be nice because he will be stuck in barracks all the time and wont be able to leave the camp. Any way, we will miss him. Shelby is a daddy's girls, so she will probably go crazy.

Well that his how our day has been going. It is nice a quiet right now because Shelby is taking a nap. It's soooo nice. Tyra is watching cartoons right now. I am planning on taking her outside for a while. The weather here isn't too cold. Jacket weather that's all. Well I will try to keep updating.

No comments: