Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family History

Lately I have been doing a lot of family history. It is addicting. I look forward to finding new names. I get excited when I finally find one that I was looking for. As you all know, the Larson and Hanson side have a lot of names and so does the Chick and McBride. I am still finding names that I don't have. I have a lot of work ahead with Jeremy's side of the family. Raytha is really nice and gives me a lot of info on the families. So I have a little bit on Jeremy's side. It will be alot of fun finding more. It will be a lot of work though. I am sure Jeremy gets annoyed that I am always on the computer. I could be addicted to worse things though. So if anyone else is doing family history and needs help finding info on our side of the family I might be able to help. Or you can just ask mom or Grandma Larson or Grandma Chick.

I hope everyone is doing well and is looking forward to the holidays. I am not ready for Christmas. I still have a lot of things to do. Jeremy has a lot of days off. He gets off Friday and of course the weekend and then his usual day Monday and Tuesday (which is Christmas). So it will be nice to have him home. He will probably be ready to go back to work on Wednesday though. I hope everyone has a fun safe holiday.

1 comment:

Melyni + Alma said...

Of course your one of my best friends, but your my seeester, so it's a given. Once upon a time, I thought about doing family history...I tried it but it was overwhelming.