Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sick child.

We had a really nice weekend. It snowed Friday night and the snow has stayed around. That's because it has been so dang cold here. Well on Monday Jeremy had a doctors appointment in Boise so I thought it would be fun to hangout with Shannon at the mall. We had a lot of fun. We didn't buy a whole lot. We ate at the mall at pronto pups. That was good. I really like there food. Any way, Tyra started coughing that morning, but it wasn't that bad. Well when we got home that night she got to coughing really bad. She couldn't get any air in. So Jeremy and I took her in to Boise to the hospital. Why Boise? Well the last time we took her to Mtn. Home we were at the hospital at 11:30 pm until 4 am just so they could tell us they didn't know what was wrong with her. SO we decided not to go there anymore. When we got to the hospital Tyra wasn't coughing as bad. They gave us some medication to help open up her airways. That really helped that night. She was able to sleep all night. We were glad that Grandma was able to watch Shelby so we didn't have to drag her in. When we got to the hospital all Tyra wanted to do was play with the toys. So one of the nice nurses brought her a barn and some barn animals. She had fun playing with them. Well, now we are back to her coughing really bad and not sleeping at night or taking naps. So I see this week being really long. I am hoping her doctor calls me so I can see what else I can do or if I can bring her in. She just have to feel better by next Monday. The poor girl has a dentist appointment that day. I am sure she will love that. It will be her first one. We are hoping that she gets better soon. I would like to be able to sleep at night.

1 comment:

Melyni + Alma said...

Oh, poor Tyra. If I were near, I would hug her all day and my magic hugs would help her get better. I'm a dork, I know!