Saturday, December 8, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It started snowing last night. I thought it was just going to snow a little bit, but when I woke up this morning to let Hogan (our dog) there was like 6 inches of snow on the ground. It was nice to see snow, but I'm not a huge fan of it. The girls had a good time playing in it. Well except when Shelby would fall down in the snow. She didn't like that. We had her all dressed up in snow clothes she was like that little kid in the movie The Christmas Story. You know the one, "I can't move my arms". Tyra was really excited to be able to play in the snow. Last time it snowed it rained afterwards and the rain made the snow go away. Tyra was pretty upset and kept asking, "why would the rain do that". The snow wasn't co-operating with Tyra though. She wanted to make a snowman, but the snow wouldn't stick together to make a ball. She had fun anyway. Jeremy borrowed my parents 4 wheeler and took the girls on a ride. Shelby wouldn't let him take her off. She wanted to keep riding she liked it that much, or she didn't want to fall in the snow anymore. We ended up going to town today to do a little shopping. When we got in the car our windshield was covered with snow. Well Jeremy went out to whip the snow off. He used his arm to get it off. Inside the car Tyra said, "why doesn't dad just use the wipers". The way she said it was funny it was like, DUH DAD! Well, that was our fun day today. This might be the only time they get to play in snow. You know how much snow we get here, like none. If we do it is only a little bit and it melts before we can play in it. Well my girls have played in it soooo, it can melt tomorrow and I wont care. I just don't like my steps being slick. Did I tell you I fell down them today? Yeah, it hurt. Jeremy was scared that I broke my wrist because I landed on it. I didn't, I am ok other then the nice bruise I got on my bottom. Ok, that is enough, I will stop writing now. If it snowed where everyone else is, I hope you have a nice snow day.

No comments: