Thursday, December 13, 2007

Update on Tyra

Ok, Jeremy and I took Tyra to see her doctor this morning. She has been really bad with her coughing and not sleeping. She hasn't really drank anything or eaten anything. She hasn't gone to the bathroom in like two days. So I was really worried. Well the doctor looked at her and gave her some prescriptions. She gave her a steroid for her cough, good thing she isn't old enough to play sports. She also looked at her ears and said that they red and she would probably get an ear infection. So she gave us amoxicillin for that. So with all this mediation we hope she gets better. I really need the sleep. I am just hoping that Shelby doesn't get sick. I did get some Christmas shopping done. Tyra fell asleep in the shopping cart at wal-mart and I was able to get a few presents for her and Shelby. Well that is about all. We had a nice dinner with my mom and the missionaries tonight. We talked a long time. It was fun. Well I better get an upset baby to bed.

No comments: