Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our trip to Northern Idaho



Ok, I am finally going to sit down and update how everything has been going. We got back from Northern Idaho on Friday night. We have been pretty busy since we have been back. Our trip was really fun. We stayed with Jeremy's parent at the Stone Ridge resort in Blanchard, Idaho. We got to go in the spa, San'a and swimming pool every night while we were there. It was really relaxing. We got to see a lot of Jeremy's family while we were up there. It always nice to see everyone. I was surprise that we didn't get much snow up there. I was expecting it to snow a lot like it did last year. It was nice that the road were clear. Tyra got sick on that Monday that we were there. She felt a lot better that Tuesday though. Jeremy's dad got sick the last two days we were there. It wasn't fun that they got sick while we were up there. We took Tyra to see the Bee Movie while we were there. She said she didn't like it. I think it is more of a grown up cartoon. Jeremy's mom and I did a little bit of shopping while we were there. We had a nice Thanksgiving. Jeremy's mom cooked a really good dinner. We couldn't get Tyra eat, but Shelby couldn't wait to eat. We really had a good time up there. We are looking forward to next year.We are glad to be home. A lot of things needed to be done, but we got right to work on them. We have been going through are things and getting rid of a lot of stuff that we don't need or don't use anymore. We have also been rearranging. We finally put Shelby into a kids bed instead of her play pen. She sleeps a lot better in the little bed. I think she likes the freedom. We put up our Christmas tree on Sunday. The girls had a good time with that. Yesterday we went to Boise because Jeremy had a doctors appointment. Me and the girls met up with my friend Shannon and her little boy at the mall. We did a little bit of shopping. We had to hangout at the mall until Jeremy was done with his doctors appointment, which was all day. After we met up with him we went to a couple of other stores. Everyone was getting tired so we came back home to go to bed.
Today will be just a lazy day. I will probably pick up some stuff around the house though. Jeremy and I might go to the gym. We would like to be able to do that almost every night. We will see how the girls will do though. Well, here was our little update.

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

I love your family pictures at the top of this blog! They turned out really nice! I'm glad all is going well!