Monday, November 12, 2007

My husbands a dog!



Mom talked Jeremy into dressing up like Hank the Cow dog. It is a book series. So she had a big dog outfit for him to dress into. So Jeremy got to go down to the Grand View Elementary School and walk around in a dog outfit. It was funny and cute. He defiantly is a good sport about things. He had fun with the kids. He gave them high fives and did funny moves. Tyra was scared at first but she got over it. Once Jeremy put the dog outfit on Shelby didn't want anything to do with him, but once he took it off she went right to him. Every time she would look at Jeremy in the dog outfit she would say "Da?". It was cute. Well, that was our day today. Jeremy had a four day weekend and now he has to go to work tomorrow. He isn't looking forward to that. We are planning on leaving on Saturday to go up to Spirit Lake for Thanksgiving. If everything goes the way we are planning we will be gone a week. I should be a lot of fun. So we will miss everyone that is going to mom and dads. It will be good to Jeremy's family members though. Well I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. I don't know the next time I will be able to write. There might not be Internet up there. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Melyni + Alma said...

That's funny. Too bad we missed it. Jeremy would have looked funny doing dance moves in that cosutme. Well, we might go to Mom & Dad's for Thanksgiving but I'm not sure. We are taking Alma's little sister back to Portland the day after Thanksgiving. We will get to see levi and katie at least if nothing else.

Rachel Chick said...

Poor Jeremy! Has to be a monkey and then a dog!? What a good boy!