Saturday, November 10, 2007

Veterans Day Parade

Today we woke up and went into Boise to watch the Veterans Day Parade. Jeremy was in it so we thought it would be fun to take the girls so that they could see him. He was able to ride his motorcycle with the Vets motorcycle association he is in. There were only 3 or 4 sport bikes and the others were cruisers. He had fun though. Tyra got really excited when she seen her daddy. Shelby just kept looking for him when I said there's daddy. We had a lot of fun. Shelby really like the marching band. She would start dancing in her stroller. I think Tyra got a little bored. At the beginning it was a little boring for the kids. They had like 15 or 20 corvettes at the beginning show some Vets. I didn't mind the corvettes though. They didn't throw that much candy. There were only 3 people that throw candy. Tyra got 1 piece. She was looking forward to having lots of candy. We had 3 helicopters fly over us. It was really neat, but loud. We are now home and relaxing. The girls want to take a bath so they are in the bath tub now. Our kitten likes to sit on the tub and watch the kids. Well, I guess Shelby thought it would be funny to grab her and pull her in. Billie didn't think it was funny. Well, I took some pictures and when I get them load onto my computer I will post them. They are pretty cute. I guess Jeremy is going to ride his motorcycle in the holiday parade next month if the weather isn't bad. That will be fun for the girls. It will have all the Christmas stuff in that parade. I hope everyone has a good day today.

No comments: