I hope everyone had a good Halloween yesterday. We had a good Halloween. We went to the Air Base and went around the newest house. I would say Tyra was having fun, but I would be lying. Once she seen a little boy in a skeleton outfit she was saying, "I don't like Halloween. I want to go home." We kind of convinced her that everything was ok. We kept on trick or treating, but every time she seen a scary costume she would freak out and say she wanted to go home. It was pretty cold. I think by the time we were done the girls were glad to be home. So was their mom and dad. We sprayed Tyra's hair with the pink hair stuff they sell at Halloween time. We we got home the girls wanted to take a bath. Their bath water was bright pink. They that it was very cool. Well that was our night last night. We had fun.Today everything went back to normal, well kind of. Shelby and Tyra didn't sleep very well last night so I was super tired. Jeremy went to work this morning. First day back to work since he has been back. I feel sorry for him, he probably didn't sleep very well either. Tyra got up and went to school with my mom. It was nice getting a little break. Shelby decided to take a nap at 10 am and slept till after 1 pm. So I laid down on the couch to watch Spiderman 3. It didn't work, I dosed off. I got a good nap and feel pretty good. Now I need to get a hold of the vet to find out what's going on with Patches. We took her to the vet yesterday and they kept her there to do blood work. They found out that she was fighting some kind of virus and could have something wrong with her liver. She is a pretty old kitty probably 10 years old. I hope that we will know what is going on with her. I know it will cost quite a bit of money. Good thing Jeremy went to that school in California. We should now by this evening what is wrong with her. Well that is today's update. Nothing really planned for tonight.
What cute little girls! I'm glad you had a "good time" trick or treating! I know the story...Oh well...at least they'll be hyped up on sugar for the next week...hummm...what part of trick or treating is fun??? Just kidding! I'm glad that you're keeping your blog updated, it's fun to know what's going on in your lives!
1 comment:
What cute little girls! I'm glad you had a "good time" trick or treating! I know the story...Oh well...at least they'll be hyped up on sugar for the next week...hummm...what part of trick or treating is fun??? Just kidding! I'm glad that you're keeping your blog updated, it's fun to know what's going on in your lives!
Post a Comment