Monday, November 5, 2007

Anniversary Inn

Last night Jeremy took me to stay at the Anniversary Inn. He wouldn't tell me which room we were going to stay in. So I had to wait till we got to the room. He made me cover my eyes. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet room. It is the nicest room I've stayed in so far, but we have only stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson and the Mammoth Ice Caves. It was nice to have sometime away from the kids. It was nice to be able to sleep without anyone crying in the middle of the night. One thing good about Jeremy being military is that we get a huge discount on any room. That was very nice. We also went out to eat last night at Murphy's Seafood and Steak house. It was pretty spendy, but it was good food. It's nice to be spoiled once and a while. I am glad my husband had time to spoil me once and a while. He's wonderful!

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

What a sweet hubby you have! I'm so glad that he's home to spoil you again!