Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finally the weather is a little nicer.

So today seems nice. It is a little breezy, but it isn't blow you down wind. The girls have been driving me crazy cooped up in the house so it will be really nice to get outside. I am planning on taking them to the park on Base. It is a really nice park with a lot of playground equipment. They really like going there.



Tyra must know it is spring. She is already spring cleaning. She is going around the house washing everything. I just have to get after her when she licks something and then wipes it off. Why are kids so gross? SO maybe when it is time to really start spring cleaning she will be a good helper. Shelby knows it's spring because her allergy's have picked up. She's been sneezing left and right. That girl produces more snot then any other kid I know. Every two minutes I have to clean her nose. So when we leave the house I have to remember to pack some tissues. I can't wait for spring. I think the weather is perfect. I love the smell in the morning during spring time. Plus I can just put jackets on my girls and not worry about packing their coats everywhere.


The girls are doing pretty well with their sticker boards. Shelby still doesn't understand, but she gets stickers once and a while. Tyra has been cleaning up her room every night. She has also been eating a little better. We are still working on going to bed before 10 every night. We are starting a schedule. I am making sure we have dinner between 6:30 and 7:00. They girls get a bath at 8 and no cartoons after 8:30. After the bath they clean up their toys and get ready for bed. If the are all done doing everything before before 9:30 I read them a Dr. Seuss story. Tyra has really been into Dr. Seuss books. Good thing I have a lot of them. They are my favorite books. Well, children books anyway. Then we get to put stickers on the board after that. They have been doing quite well. We actually get to go to bed around 10:30 every night.

This year we weren't planning a party for Tyra for her birthday. I guess we are going to have a get together on the 15th of March for her. Katie's kids will be here and mom said Melyni and Alma will be here. So we are going to just have cake and ice cream after dinner. So if anyone would like to come to mom and dad's that weekend you are welcome too. There will be free cake and ice cream. I don't know if mom will be charging for dinner. We are going to be in Boise on her birthday. She will be getting her picture taken so we just decided to stay in Boise and go out to dinner. Jeremy will be in Boise that day because he will be doing his EMT course again. He is pretty excited about getting it done. It expires in April so he was really pushing people to get him into a class.

About Jeremy. He was promoted yesterday to a wage grade 11. It is a federal term, I just know it is higher then what he is. I don't know if I mentioned that in any of my other blogs. I am excited to have that extra money coming in. It will help pay off the bills faster. Well I guess I have written a ton of stuff. I guess I better get these girls to the park before they drive me crazy.

No comments: