Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kids For Sale!

Ok, lately my girls have been fighting non stop. I have been pretty patient with them. Today they have just been ridiculous. It's really all because Tyra doesn't want to share. Then Shelby is miss drama queen and throws a huge fit. So hopefully a good night sleep will work and they will be better in the morning. I think I just need a good night sleep. Shelby isn't sleeping very well because she is getting her I-teeth in. So we are lacking in sleep. Tonight I am hoping to get her moved into Tyra's room. Hopefully she will do good with the change. Maybe she will sleep better. I think it is all hope though.

Today we were able to go outside and play. It was really nice, a little breezy, but nice. We got to go over to one of Jeremy's friends today. They were having a house warming party. Jeremy and the girls got to ride on a 4-wheeler. They thought that was really fun. They also got to play in their sand box. The girls love sand boxes. It was nice to hangout with some friends, even if we had to drag our kids a long.

Shelby will be 18 months on the 16th of March so we went and hung out in nursery today so she would be use to it next week. She did really good. She was a lot better then some of those kids in there. I think she will be good in nursery. Hopefully I wont have to hangout in there all the time and I can enjoy the rest of church. Jeremy wasn't very happy with her when we were in Sacrament meeting. I took Tyra to the bathroom and I guess Shelby was screaming her head off. When I walked in to the room the speaker had stop speaking so I took Shelby out into the hall. That was embarrassing.

Other then that every thing is good. We are still planning on a get together on next Saturday. Tyra told me she wanted a Chocolate Easter Mickey Mouse Cake. We will see what we can do. She is excited to see all of her cousins. I guess I better go, Shelby is eating color pencils.

1 comment:

Melyni + Alma said...

I'll take your kids for you!! So Alma and Jason are coming to mom and dad's tonight. Then we are coming this weekend as well.