So my diamond fell out of my ring at the beginning of last month. My fingers have gotten chubby, so we had to cut my ring off. I did find my diamond though. So Jeremy said something about just getting me a new ring instead of getting my ring fixed (I still want to get it fixed someday). So I have been doing some internet shopping for rings. I don't want to get something to expensive, just something pretty. So I have chose two rings. I haven't showed Jeremy yet, but you guys can tell me what you think. This one is from Zales. This one is really pretty, but It might be too big for my finger.


I like this one because it isn't huge. This one is from Ben Bridge. I really like this one.
3 comments:
I think they're both really pretty! I do like the silver accents on the bottom one.
Yep, they are both pretty but I think the 2nd one is more your style. The 1st is little much....I don't know, let me look at them again....
Ok, so the 2nd one is similar to your wedding ring and I think it's simple but very pretty.
Post a Comment