Under warranty my butt!
Today Jeremy took our car in to get fixed. We have been having issues with this car ever since we got it. We have had a horse bit it, a dent put in the front, and it has been keyed. That is only the outside stuff. We have had a lot of issues with the inside stuff. They had to fix it because it leaked oil. It's just been a mess. We've only had for almost 2 years. It was a brand new car when we bought it. I guess the car is still under warranty, plus it had a recall on it. So he took it in to get new tires (the second set of tires we had to buy for it) and to get it worked on. I am glad that the car is covered, the thing that bothers me is that you have to pay for the rental car. Jeremy had to put down a $150 deposit for the rental car. Then he has to pay $45 for tomorrow and everyday that we have the stupid car. On top of that they give him a gas guzzling SUV, he had to pay more for it being an SUV because that is all they have. If we took it in to get one thing fixed it would be one thing, but it has been recalled. I think they should have to pay for the stupid rental car. I am not very happy. Jeremy needs to call Suzuki and tell them he hasn't been very happy with the car and the dealership he bought it from. Sorry about the angry blog, I just needed to vent.
This is the only picture I have of our car, so here is a better one that the computer had.
Ours isn't that nice anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment