Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Working Out.

Not much has been going on lately. Jeremy and I have been going to gym on Base. They have a nice little area were the kids can play. The girls love going to they gym every night. We have been going to the gym everyday (except Sunday) since Wednesday. I feel great. I think Jeremy does too. I am hoping to lose some weight before our family reunion so I don't look so bad in a swimming suit. Plus I would like to be healthy. It has been nice to be able to go to the gym. On Saturday we had a really really nice day. Jeremy and I walked outside on the track with Shelby (she was in a stroller). Jeremy jogged for an hour and I walked for an hour. We got to have a nice conversation. Shelby fell asleep half way through. That was really nice. Now the weather is nasty again so we will be back inside the gym. I can't wait to go to the gym tonight. I look forward to it everyday.

We finally moved Shelby's bed into Tyra's room and guess what? She sleeps in Tyra's bed with her. We are still have issues with her sleeping through the night. So I have to get up and put her back to sleep. Then she realizes if she doesn't cry she can sneak into our bed. Most of the time I am to tired and don't realize she is in our bed until Jeremy leaves for work. By that time it is pointless to try to get her to go back to bed in Tyra's bed. Other then that everything is good here. We cut off our directv so the first week of April was a little boring and the girls drove me crazy, but now we are use to it and I get to watch the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks all day long. I usually block it out or keep myself busy so it doesn't bother me. Once and a while they will want to watch a different movie. NOT TODAY. We also don't need directv because I can watch everything on the Internet. We have satellite so it doesn't take a long time to watch things.

I guess I better go. I am going to bake some cookies even though I don't need to eat them. I am going to try Melyni's pumpkin cookies and then I make a oatmeal applesauce cookie that is really good. So I guess I better go do that. Plus I think I just wrote a bunch of nothing.

No comments: