Thursday, August 19, 2010

First day of school












Well, Tyra started her first day of first grade on Tuesday. She's growing up. SO far she really likes it. But it's only the first week. The first two days she was up and ready to go, but today she was a little slower. I think the waking up early is getting to her. I know it's getting to me. I keep telling her she has to go to bed early, I should take my own advice.
Tyra has a lot of friends in her class. Her teacher is real nice. I think we are going to have a good year. Now only if Shelby could go to school. She keeps telling everyone that she's home schooling, which we will probably do starting September. My girls are growing up. I love them so much.

I got a little to happy with the camera!

No comments: