Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Walk Off Weight!!!

Is it that simple? I sure to hope so. I picked up a magazine to day at the BX. I have noticed it last month, but I told myself that I was going to by it this month. Everytime I seen it in the store it gave me moviation. Now that I have have bought it and read most of it I am super motivated. The Magazine is Prevention Walk Off Weight. It's not a small magazine it is more like a book. It wasn't cheap ether. It was $9.99. That's a lot for me, but I really hope I put it into good use.

I am hoping to get into a routine when Tyra starts school next Tuesday. It has some really easy work outs and even good food to eat. It's all common scene, but for some reason I need a magazine to tell me all of this. It even has a website, www.prevention.com, check it out.

I am pretty excited about losing weight. I just wished I stayed excited about it. I would like to lose at least 10 to 20 lbs by January. That seems like a huge goal, but I think I can do it. I just wanted to share with everyone my excited buy today. I bought my girls clothes and bought me a weight loss magazine. Exciting huh. Well I am off to dream about losing weight.

2 comments:

The Moore Family: said...

I hear ya! Sounds like an interesting magazine. Tom and I are using little tiny desert plates for dinner plates - hoping to cut down on our portions and our belts!

Kendall said...

The magazine says that too. I was thinking about trying that one too. It said to use smaller glasses when you drink anything but water.