Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Day #2: What I wore today!
So here is day #2.
Let me tell you something, I am not a fancy person, not one bit. I guess I got a little bit more fancy today (not really).
This picture was taken by my little Shelby!
Ok so this is what I was wearing (I changed, sorry I need comfy).
The sweat shirt it Mossiso, which is a Target brand I think (except I bought mine at a thrift store for $.50)
My pants are Levi Jeans (bought a long time ago, do not remember where)
My white under shirt I bought from Khols
My shoes are Xhilaration (have no idea where that brand comes from, but I got mine for FREEEEEEE)
Bobby pins in my hair are probably from Walmart and my make up I bought where ever I could get it for cheap.
See I'm very stylish! Most of my clothes come from a thrift store cause I'm to cheap to buy new ones.
Now since Shelby took my picture she thought I should take hers.
She picked her outfit out all by herself
Shelby's skirt came from a thrift store
Her pants are hand me downs from her sister
Her boots from Shoe Carnival
Her shirt from Dillard's
And her head band from the BX
I love how she dresses herself, so stylish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You shop like I do. I have a hard time spending much on clothes for myself. I LOVE Shelby's ensemble! She looks like a little super model! So cute!
Kendall, you and I are so alike with our clothes. I want to wear nice stylish clothes, but #1 I can't afford them. #2 I don't know how to put clothes together, and #3 it's just easier to be a t-shirt and jeans type of girl!
Post a Comment