Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Cards!

Our Valentine cards to each other weren't very serious this year (well I think mine was supposed be, but wasn't). But that's ok, we aren't really serious people, we would rather be goofy (well at least I like being goofy). Here are the cards we gave each other this year.
This one was from Jeremy to me. In the inside it says "I love you from the bottom of my heart" Yeah, that sounds like Jeremy. I got a good laugh at it. This is the one I gave Jeremy.
I'm not sure what the inside says cause I was to busy laughing at the front of the card. Ok, here is the story. So I was being cheap and went to the dollar store. They had 3 cards for husbands and they all were for black people, so I bought Jeremy this one. I got a good laugh out of it. It took him a while I think and then he got a good laugh. I hope I didn't offend anyone, but I think it is kind of funny. You got to love Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

The Moore Family: said...

Hahahahahaha!!! Those are great!