Monday, February 13, 2012

Days: 5, 6, 7, 8 (high, low, fruit, habit)

Sorry I didn't get these posted on the days they should have been posted. We took a trip up to Colfax to hang out with my sister and her family. I was nice to get away and spend some time with them. I took a couple pictures up there at Tracy's house. Day #5: High Angle
I took this picture at Shelby's doctor office. We had an exciting morning the day we were to leave for Tracy's house. Shelby woke up with a bad left side pain. She was curled up in a ball and crying. So we ended up taking her to the doctor. We were there at 10:45 am till 2:30 pm. They asked a bunch of questions, ones that I felt bad I didn't know. Like when was the last time she pooped. Gee thanks for making me feel like a horrible mom, cause I have no idea. Anyway they ended up doing an ultra sound on her tummy. All they found was a swollen lymph-node, everything else was good. All that time and that's all that was wrong with her! Anyway they told us to feed her applesauce, Gatorade and fiber. I am glad she didn't have anything seriously wrong with her, but she was acting like she was dying. We finally got out of there and made our way to Tracy's house. Day #6: Low Angle
I took this picture at Tracy's house. That is Shelby with her little kitty on top of their stairs. Their stairs look so nice, they have been working really hard on their house and it looks so good. Day #7: Fruit
I took this picture at Tracy's house too. It is her lemon tree. This time of year there isn't much fruit around, unless you go to a store. I'm glad Tracy had this lemon tree around or I would have had to stop and take a picture of a Fruitland sign at 2 am. Day #8: A Bad Habit
Ok, I have a ton of bad habit's, but I don't really like sharing them this everyone. So I put this one, it has been a really bad habit lately. I go take Tyra to school in the morning and then lay back down and before I know it's noon and Shelby is starving (according to her). I do have excuse to sleep in today. We didn't get home till almost 3 am, and I didn't go to sleep until after 3 am. So have pity on me just for today.

1 comment:

The Moore Family: said...

We're glad you guys came to visit! It was sooo good to see you. I wish it wasn't so far to go. Love the pictures! ;)