Wow, 10 years seems to have gone by fast!
10 years is a big deal these days!
We made it to 10 years!
I am glad I married a wonderful man who takes care of me and my family. I will say that it hasn't been all easy. We had are rough times, but we got through them. I am sure more rough times are to come. It's nice to say we have been married for 10 years. We did it! We can do another 60 years or more.
We didn't do a huge thing for our anniversary. We invited some friends and family over and had a BBQ. That was fun. My mom brought her bouncy house, it got ripped but we taped it up. We will have to find a permanent way to fix it. The kids loved it and had a good time. We made some hot dogs hamburger and my famous pulled pork (ok that's what Jeremy calls it). We all had a good time chatting. We were going to get a game of horseshoes going, but the weather wasn't that nice, it was a bit chilly so that didn't happen. Next time we will play.
I made a nice little cake to celebrate our 10th anniversary. It turned out really cute. First cake that I have ever made like that. My friend Shannon helped me with it. So before everyone left my mom sang to us and Jeremy and I cut the cake with the knife set we had at our wedding, so romantic until I shoved the cake in his mouth. He was to nice and didn't try to feed me any of it. The cake tasted pretty good. I also made German chocolate cup cakes which I think everyone loved. German chocolate was our sheet cakes at our wedding. It's one of my favorite.
I think it all turned out good. We had a ton of food left over so we spent all weekend eating it. I'm glad to be able to spend the 10 years with my husband. I can't believe he can put up with me that long. I love that wonderful man.
*the cake I made

No comments:
Post a Comment