Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Photo A Day

Ok, I know I didn't finish my last photo challenge, but I am going to finish this one.  I have been doing this photo challenge with my friend Shannon.  She just lives down the road from me.  We do good reminding each other to take the photo of the day.  It's been a lot of fun.  I'm already on day 16, I think I probably will finish this one.  I have been posting them on facebook, but I think I will post them on my blog for those of you who aren't on facebook.  So her is May's photo challenge...


Day 1:
Peace
*I asked Shelby what she thought peace was and this is what she did.

Day 2:
Skyline

Day 3:
Something you wore today
*My wedding ring

Day 4:
Fun!
*Watching Shelby make faces

Day 5:
Bird
*I took this picture at Shannon's house

Day 6:
You

Day 7:
Someone who inspires you
*Tyra and Jeremy

Day 8:
A smell you adore
* Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Day 9:
Something you do everyday
*I shower

Day 10
A favorite word

Day 11:
Kitchen
*I wish I had a kitchen like this

Day 12:
Something that makes you happy
*Doing Race for the Cure with some friends

Day: 13
Mum
*My mother

Day 14:
Grass

Day 15:
Love
*Spending my Birthday with my little family

Day 16:
What You're Reading


I am going to try to be better at posting the other ones so there isn't so many next time.

2 comments:

The Moore Family: said...

I love your pictures! I thought about doing this again, but I've been so busy lately I decided I better not. Maybe if there's another one this summer I'll try it again. I really like Shelby's peace! And the grass one is really cool. How in the heck did you take a picture in the shower without ruining your camera? My inquiring mind is boggled. Good shots Kendall!

Kendall said...

Tracy, I put my camera in a little sandwich baggie to get the picture. It turned out pretty good.