Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today I turned 30


So Today Is My Birthday.

I Turned 30 Today!

So What Happened To the Last 10 Years Of My Life?

It Went By So Fast!

I sit and ponder about what I have done with my life so far.  I really don't have a lot to say about it.  I haven't done anything super amazing.

Here are a few things that I think were important to me while I was in my 20's.

  1. Married a wonderful Man!
  2. Bought our first car, a red Chevy Tracker!
  3. Drove down the California coast line (pretty awesome, would love to do again).
  4. Had my wonderful little daughter Tyra!
  5. Got sealed in the Boise Idaho Temple to my wonderful husband!
  6. Spent 18 months away from my husband due to his deployment in Iraq.
  7. Got to take a couple of trips to San Antonio Texas to see my in-laws.
  8. Bought another car, a Suzuki Grand Vitara.
  9. Had my other wonderful daughter Shelby!
  10. Got to go to many family reunions, which I love.
  11. Got to drive up the Washington coast, beautiful.
  12. Got to meet a lot of Jeremy's family member and I love them.
  13. My oldest daughter started school.
  14. Started selling Scentsy.
  15. Bought a house and moved.
  16. Lived to be 30 years old
  17. Married 10 years (I know this is after I turned 30, but I think it's pretty important)
Ok those were a few things.  I was going to do 20 things, but I couldn't come up with 20 things.
I have started a bucket list.  40 things to do before I'm 40.  I think I only a a few things written down.

  • Learn to Kickbox
  • Learn to shoot a gun
  • Go on a road trip with my best friends
  • Weigh 115 lbs again.
I am hoping to add more to my bucket list, some time.


My Birthday Cake

Here is something to end the day.


3 comments:

The Moore Family: said...

Awesome! I so love that song! I'm glad you had a birthday today, so you could post this song on your blog, so I could jam out to it! Happiest of birthdays Kendall, and best wishes for the coming year! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Mom Chick said...

18. You adopted a couple of cats and a dog.
19. You helped with your younger sister's wedding reception.
20. You lived in the desert for 9 years.
21. you had a box garden.
22. you survived the range fire.
23. You've gotten to drive a 4-wheeler and a mini motorcycle.
24. You have developed a love of baking.
25. You have scrapbooked photos.
26. You have put on terrific birthday parties for your girls.
27. You have helped some of your family members by babysitting for them.
28. You have supported your husband in his work and military weekends.
29. You got a treadmill.
30. You have gained many friends and good aquaintenances over the 30 years!

I finished your list for you!! Thanks for having the Beatles be a part of your birthday. I did the "chair rock" while I listed to them and then another of their songs came on the radio to finish off my energy!

Melyni + Alma said...

We can kickbox each other. I'll go to the shooting range with you. I'm definitely part of that row-add trip. And I too wish I weighed that much!
Hope your birthday was grand!