For Movie night we watched...
We got to enjoy this movie with my sister Katie and her kids.
We watched the movie really late (well the kids did anyways Katie and I chatted and got ready for the Mariko's bridal shower)
They seem to enjoy the movie, they were all watching it. There were a lot of game systems lingering around though.
Katie brought a whole bunch of snacks (thank you Katie, we are still snacking on them).
I didn't take to many pictures, just of the kids watching the movie.
It was fun and I was glad that my sister and her kids came to hang out and spend the night, it was a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again.
I'm not sure we will make the next movie night, the girls have a school carnival tomorrow. But we will watch the movie, cause it's one I want to watch with my kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment