So our last Friday movie night was kind of crazy.
They had a school carnival that night so we started out hanging out at the school with a ton of other people.
It was a fun carnival, and I think the girls had a lot of fun but there was just a lot of people.
I didn't get to hang out the whole time with my girls. I helped in Tyra's class with the donut eating contest (that was super sticky).
They had a ton of games there and food. We got to eat hot dogs, nachos, popcorn and cotton candy. The girls ate a ton of candy. They also won some soda so they were all sugared up.
They did the donut hang with Garrett (there friend). It was pretty funny to watch them try to eat the donuts.
![]() |
| Shelby, Garrett and Tyra eating donuts |
![]() |
| The girls made these cakes for the cake walk |
![]() |
| They also made these pop bottles for the pop walk |
They had a good time and we rode our bikes home.
We watched the movie pretty late so not everyone was to into it. I think Shelby watched most of it, she might have fallen asleep close to the end.
Any ways, this is what we watched...
I love this movie, maybe we will have to watch it again sometime when we aren't as busy.




No comments:
Post a Comment