The girls had a great Halloween this year.
This year they got to wear their costumes at school, but it was also mustache day at school.
The had red ribbon week so that day was mustache day.
This day is crazy hair day for red ribbon week
I love this picture, look at their faces and look in the background, hilarious. They didn't plan that,
Back to Halloween,
![]() |
| A giant pumpkin given to me by my sister Melyni |
Some Halloween decorations
![]() |
| Our Graveyard |
Painting pumpkins
![]() |
| My pumpkin |
We decided to pain pumpkins this year instead of carving them, we just weren't in the mood to do some carving.
![]() |
| Before school starts, Shelby with her mustache |
![]() |
| She still looks so cute |
![]() |
| I even dressed up this year, I was a fat black cat |
Tyra as a dragon
I made this costume and Tyra decorated it. It turned out ok and Tyra was happy with it.
Shelby as a bumble bee
She was easy this year thank goodness.
We had a good time trick or treating. Jeremy's friend and his wife and daughter went with us. The weather was nice. The girl had a good time and got lots of yummy candy. I took it upon myself to eat the Butterfingers.
Well we have a while till next Halloween, I really hope my girls choose easy costumes.














No comments:
Post a Comment