Nov 1st
I bought this movie and so we watched it.
My friend Shannon and her kids came over and watched it with us.
They watched the first half of the movie and then went and played.
Which is ok cause the movie started skipping. Which was really irritating.
I let my sister borrow it and it still skipped so she is exchanging it for me. Thank you Katie.
Other then the skipping, it was a good movie.
Nov 8th
My girls have seen this movie in theaters but they have been begging me to get this movie so they could watch it ever since it came out of dvd. So I checked in the redbox and it was in there so I rented it. It is a good movie, I was surprised. I didn't think I would like it, but I did.
We didn't do anything special for this movie night.
I made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and had left over potato soup.
We enjoyed our movie night.
Now for the rest of November, our list is,
Nov 15: School of Rock
Nov 22: Sand Lot
Nov 29: most likely be on vacations so not planning one with week


No comments:
Post a Comment