Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movie Night Nov 22nd

 
We watched The SandLot.
I love this movie, I watched it all the time when I was younger and I was so excited to watch it with my girls.
 
They didn't think it was as funny as I did though.
They did like the part when the red head kid says, "You Play ball like a girl"  They laughed so hard.
They also liked the swimming pool part, they thought that was pretty fun.
They kept asking if the dog was really that big, I would tell them no, but he is a pretty big dog.
And we now call Shelby Smalls, so when she drives me crazy I say, "you're killing me smalls"
She thinks it's pretty funny.
Oh and my girls got to try a new food that night,
 
 
They got to have Cracker Jacks for the first time,
Shelby loved them, I don't think Tyra was to impressed cause she didn't eat them all.
Over all, they said it was a good night.
I was glad to share that movie with my girls.
 
Next week were are taking a break do to Thanksgiving and be on vacation.  But you never know we might get a movie in.

No comments: