Saturday, November 9, 2013

Movie Nights, Oct. 11, 18 & 25

Sorry I have been slacking on my movie night posts.
  So here is the rest of Octobers movie nights.
 
Oct 11th
 
 
We watched Frankenweenie thanks to my sister Katie.
She let us borrow it.
I thought It was a good movie, but I don't know if my girls liked it so much.
We had hot dogs for dinner.
We also had this yummy dessert,
 
it is Franken cups
made with vanilla pudding colored green and crushed Oreo cookies.  Then I made some faces of the cups.  The girls loved them.
 
 
Oct 18th
 

We watched Spooky Buddies, not really a movie I really wanted to watch, but the girls wanted to.
I wasn't really in the mood to watch a movie this day but we watched one.
We didn't do anything special for this movie.  Just enjoyed our time together.
 
 
 
Oct 25th
 
 
I was excited to watch this movie with my girls.
Tyra really liked the movie, but Shelby did not, she said it was scary and that kid isn't scared of anything so that was unusual.
I don't think we did anything special for this movie, I don't even remember what we did for dinner.  It was fun remembering my childhood with my children.  Such a great movie.
 
So that is our movie nights for October, now onto November.


No comments: