Monday, May 16, 2011

I think it's time for a hair cut!

So I have been growing my hair out for a while now. I don't usually let my hair get very long, but this is the longest it's been in 9 years. I think I'm ready to cute it, since summer should be on it's way and I'm going to get way to hot. When I do cut it I think I will miss my long hair, it took me a while to get it this long. I think I'll try donating it when i cut it.


So now that you seen my hair here are a couple of hair styles I like. They are pretty a like. So we will see what happens when I get the courage to cut my hair.

2 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Weird. In my google reader, your last 20 or so posts just showed up. Which is great, because I haven't ever seen them, but if I haven't been commenting that's why.

On the subject of hair, I like both the styles that you chose. With all the wave that you have in your hair, it should be pretty easy to style. But I also really like your hair long! I didn't realize that you had it that long - you always have it pulled up. :) You should wear it down more often! It's so pretty. So my vote would be, don't cut it. :) But if you do, and I understand the desire to lop it off - it will look great then too. :)

Melyni + Alma said...

WOW you do have long hair! I've been trying to grow mine out.
You should keep it long ;)