Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday's Bountiful Basket

Yesterday we went and picked up our Bountiful Basket in Mountain Home. It's all ways exciting to see what you are going to get. This Saturday we didn't have to pick up our basket until 1:15pm. It was nice not to wake up early on a Saturday. This was Jeremy's first time to see what Bountiful Baskets is about. I think he's impressed. We got some nice stuff. Ok, this is what we brought home yesterday,

1 head of lettuce
1 pineapple
1 case of black berries
1 bag of apples
2 cucumbers
4 artichokes
6 corn on the cob
2 green bell peppers
3 mango's
11 Roma tomatoes
1 cantaloupe


and we paid the extra $10 and got a 2 lb bag of granola

I really like Bountiful Baskets, so far everything tastes so good. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all the artichokes, I'm sure I'll find something. I hear they are really good. If anyone is interested you can check out this website and see if they have it in your area. They have it all over the USA. I think it's worth it, you pay $15 and you get a basket full of fruit and vegetables. They also have extra stuff you get get if you pay for it. Like we got the granola, you can also get bread and tortillas and a ton of other things. It's really great. So check out the website, it is worth it. You do have to sign up for your basket on Monday and Tuesday's only, and they only have so many baskets so in some places you have to order fast.

*If you guys do sign up to get a basket don't forget to bring a basket to put your stuff in.

No comments: