Tyra had a wonderful 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Hood. Mrs. Hood knew Tyra's Grandma Raytha and Tyra's Grandpa Chick. So she thought it was great to have Tyra in her classroom. This was Mrs. Hood's last year teaching. She is retiring so she can spend sometime with her husband, who isn't doing so well. We were grateful to be in Mrs. Hoods class. Thank you So much Mrs. Hood for being a wonderful teacher to Tyra!

So now it is onto summer and so far we have nothing planned and if the weather keeps being nasty we probably wont be doing anything. I did sign Tyra up for a reading group at the youth center, that will keep her busy most of June and July. We also have summer reading and T-ball this summer. We are looking forward to our family reunion. We love the family reunion. So for I think that is all we have planned this summer. Maybe I'll be good and do some blogging to keep me busy. We might also start the Harry Potter books, we'll see though. I hope you guys all had a wonderful school year, I am so glade it is over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment