Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Reunion 2011

This years family reunion we had it at Nat-Soo-Pah again. Nat-Soo-Pah is a hot spring by Hollister Idaho on the way to Jackpot Nevada. It was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed all the swimming they got to do. By the time we left though I was so tired of swimming. So we had a lot of fun as a family, even though we were missing some. Melyni and Alma couldn't make it because they live in England and it's a lot of money to travel back to the USA. Levi and Kadie couldn't make it because of their busy schedule, I sometimes know how that is. And Keaton left early Saturday morning to get home to go to work. It was good to spend sometime with him though.

This is what we did at our family reunion, play cards, eat food, swim, sleep in tents, read books, play on computers and played lots of horseshoes. Here are some pictures.


Winston's excited that we are having a family reunion!


Lot's of playing in the dirt.










Yep, lots of horseshoe playing.



The Poland's Tent. Yes, those are flamingos.




There was a lot of computer and video game playing.








Lot of swimming in the near by creek.









Family Pictures!
(sorry I didn't get everyone, I wished I did)

No comments: