Ok, I started a goal this week and I am hoping I can stick to it.
My Goal is....(drum role please)
To lose 45 lbs in 6 months!
Do you think it can be done? I will have to to lose 7.5 lbs a month. I would like to weight at 120 lbs by November (I'm not telling you my weight, if you really want to know you can do the math and figure it out).
So this week I started going to the gym, well I've only gone 2 times this week, due to things happening. But I do feel pretty good even though my legs hurt. I ran a couple of laps the second day. Though I was going to die!!! I did it though. My by the time my six months roles by I can run 3 miles (doubt it). I really would like to stick to this goal. I just need to get ride of junk food and soda pop, but I think that's considered junk food. Any way, I did find a new love of cucumbers and ranch dressing, guess I'm going to have to buy light ranch(why even eat ranch if it's light). I also got some lettuce out of my garden yesterday and it is super good. Now I just need my carrots, peas, onions and potatoes to be ready to pick (I had broccoli, but they seemed to not want to grow, so boo on them). I would like to start getting my hot summer stuff planted, but I need to move some more boxes.
Anyway, back to losing 45lbs. I am going to do it!!! You guys will see me in November some what skinny, hopefully 45 lbs skinny. Well, that is my goal and I'm stickin' to it!
2 comments:
You can totally do it, Kendall! I really think cutting out sweets and portion sizes make all the difference in the world. Nels has been using an app on his iphone that helps him count his calories. He set a goal of losing a specific weight and it adjusts his daily caloric allowance accordingly. Sounds fun, huh? :) No really, it's been great. I know that he's already lost 7 or 8 pounds and it's only been a few weeks. -- Boys are so lucky. Anyway. I know that you can do it. You're awesome!
Protien, Lots of veggies and some fruits. Cut the starches like bread, potatoes(ouch), and white rice. Brown rice and whole grains if you gotta have the bread. That's how we're doing it. Tom's lost a lot. I go up and down on that stupid scale!
Post a Comment